SureCall, the Fremont, Calif.-based cellphone signal-booster manufacturer, introduced the 5X Max. According to the company, it is the first ERT-enabled commercial booster designed for large office buildings, residential MDUs, industrial warehouses along with educational and business campuses.
SureCall says the high-performance booster features its proprietary Extended Range Technology (ERT). This overcomes signal loss in the outdoor cable by amplifying cell signal at the strongest point outside the building before sending it inside for additional amplification.
The 5X Max provides maximum performance and connectivity for a larger indoor coverage area, max tower range and faster data speeds when compared to the closest competitor.
“The 5X Max builds upon our impressive product line and provides our award-winning performance to large offices and commercial spaces in low signal areas,” says Frankie Smith, vice president of business development for SureCall.
Smith continues, “We work hard to continuously innovate and provide our customers with the strongest, and most advanced boosters on the market and we couldn’t be more thrilled to announce the new 5X Max for commercial buildings.”
The performance-leading and scalable 5X Max wireless solution combines multiple patented technologies, says SureCall. The 5X Max boosts voice, text and data signals on all 5G and 4G LTE phones and devices delivering enhanced coverage for all North American carriers. This list comprises Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile. It also delivers seamless 5G/4G LTE connectivity for all devices, including hotspots, inside any large building in the weakest signal areas.
Per the company, additional key features include:
- Install app and cloud access: The 5X Max includes complete remote monitoring via mobile app to manage and adjust while off-site.
- LCD display screen: The integrated LCD displays booster status and information is helpful in setting up and optimizing the booster for best performance.
- Powerful technology: ERT combined with SureCalls’ patented 2XP and SureIQ technologies gives the 5X Max a clear technological performance advantage over other commercial boosters.
- Dual interior ports: The indoor unit features two high-power interior antenna ports. According to SureCall, this is like having two boosters in one housing. It also delivers double the gain and power over a single booster.
- Multiple kit options: Two kitting configurations provide the flexibility to meet the needs of any building or floor plan. 5X Max is also scalable with additional components that can accommodate up to 8 internal antennas for coverage up to 100,000 sq ft.
The company notes that 5X Max is only available through SureCall’s certified distribution partners for $5,999.99. It also includes a 3-year warranty and lifetime U.S.-based tech support.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!