The IP Showcase presentation schedule for the 2023 NAB Show, April 15 through April 19, in Las Vegas is now available. Held in the IP Showcase Theater in booth W2867, the live 30-minute presentations will start at 10:30 a.m. each morning and extend into the afternoon. Experts from the following organizations will be on-hand to give presentations daily: Audio Engineering Society (AES), Alliance for IP Media Solutions (AIMS), Advanced Media Workflow Association (AMWA), European Broadcasting Union (EBU), SMPTE, and the Video Services Forum (VSF)
“The IP Showcase is committed to educating attendees on the potential of IP media solutions at major industry events, and the IP Showcase Theater is at the heart of that commitment” says Andrew Starks, an AIMS board of directors member and director of product management for Macnica. According to Stark, this year’s IP Showcase will be the largest effort yet, with more than 40 presentations on the schedule for the 2023 NAB Show.
IP Showcase Presentations at NAB 2023
Each day at the 2023 NAB Show, visitors will have an opportunity to learn about a wide range of IP-related topics from top experts. Topics range from the latest developments in SMPTE ST 2110 to NMOS, ground-to-cloud architectures, IPMX, QC monitoring and maintenance, cloud-based production, and much more. Here, are just five examples of the more than 40 presentations that will be given during the show:
- Cloud-Based Live Production: How to Orchestrate a Multi-Vendor Environment in the Cloud with speaker Thomas Gunkel, Skyline Communications
- The IPMX Open Specifications Detail Review with speaker Jean Lapierre, Matrox
- The Added Value of IPMX with speaker Samuel Recine, Matrox
- Six Mini Case Studies on Distributed IP Production with speaker Andy Rayner, Nevion
- Tools for Managing Deployments — Ground or Cloud or Both with speaker John Mailhot, Imagine Communications
View the full IP Showcase schedule for the 2023 NAB Show.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!