The commercial AV industry is constantly growing and evolving, not just by the products and project installations that flood the market but also by companies’ new hires. That’s why we want to highlight these advancements. Each month, we bring you a curated roster of fresh appointments and newly filled roles. This list serves to celebrate those receiving these exciting opportunities, as well as to bring attention to the ever-growing and expanding world of AV professionals.
March 2023’s movers and shakers in commercial AV include the following:
- Steven Cruz, director of business development, G&D North America Inc.
- Thuy To, VP of operations and finance, ClearTech
- Adam Coleman, director of technical services, INFiLED
- Nadine Ochoa, BIM manager, Electrosonic
- Joel Zink, technical manager, Electrosonic
Click on “View Slideshow” for additional information on March’s movers & shakers in commercial AV.
To check out previous Commercial Integrator coverage of appointments and promotions in commercial AV, check out our website archives.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!