More than 300 leading representatives from the electronic systems industry will gather at the end of February to discuss business over the last year, leveraging existing resources to increase profits, and turning threats into opportunities.
Many manufacturers and distributors across the country have stepped forward to support NSCA’s Business & Leadership Conference, underscoring the growing need for the industry to understand not only technology, but also successful business management and the role it plays in establishing and sustaining a viable integration firm.
This year’s 17th annual event includes an extraordinary list of sponsors.
Atlas Sound/IED, longtime supporter of BLC, returns as the exclusive host/technology sponsor, in addition to USAV, which has endorsed the event for the past five years.
NSCA is also excited to partner with Commercial Integrator as this year’s media sponsor.
Additional 2015 NSCA Business & Leadership Conference sponsors include:
- Host/Technology Sponsor: Atlas Sound/IEC
- Keynote Sponsor: Synnex Corporation
- Platinum Sponsors: Biamp Systems; Chief Manufacturing; Digital Projection; NEC; Shure Incorporated; West Penn Wire
- Gold Sponsors: Almo Professional AV; FSR Inc.; Gepco Brand; Herman ProAV; Kramer; Liberty AV Solutions; Media Vision; Panasonic; Rauland-Borg Corporation; Solutions360; SurgeX; Tannoy
- Integration Sponsors: Bosch; BTX; ConnectWise
- Endorsed By: Commercial Integrator; PSA Security Network; USAV
The 2015 NSCA Education Foundation Industry Charity Golf Outing sponsors include:
- Host Sponsor: Accu-Tech
- Shirt Sponsor: Chief Manufacturing
- Breakfast Sponsor: Atlona
- Cart Sponsors: Da-Lite; Listen Technologies
“Thanks to the valuable financial support of these organizations, we’ve been able to provide quality education to our industry for 17 years,” says NSCA Executive Director Chuck Wilson. “The generosity of this year’s sponsors has allowed us to bring nationally known, sought-after keynotes to BLC who will map out new ways for integrators to address industry-specific business issues.”
To register for the only conference designed specifically for commercial electronic systems executives, managers, and business owners, visit www.nsca.org/blc or call 800-446-6722.
To follow coverage of the BLC from Commercial Integrator, click here.