Diversity, equity and inclusion were huge topics during InfoComm 2023. Accordingly, during the show, which took place in Orlando, Fla., Commercial Integrator and the HDBaseT Alliance convened a panel. This discussion, of course, was part of the two organizations’ thought-leader interview series. Throughout the show, Commercial Integrator and the HDBaseT Alliance tackled hugely consequential issues, including sustainability, workplace flexibility and open standards.
Guests for the diversity, equity and inclusion panel included some of the brightest minds in our industry:
- Alexis La Broi, director, Audio Video Services Division, MidPoint Technology Group
- Frank Padikkala, technical sales engineer, Audinate
- Effi Goren-Goldstein, president, HDBaseT Alliance
During the conversation, the panelists touch on numerous key topics:
- the importance of allyship and how to do it effectively
- the measurable benefits that organization enjoy from having greater diversity
- the impact of having diverse voices at the decision-making table
Check out the full, 11-minute panel discussion below.
As noted, apart from covering diversity, equity and inclusion, Commercial Integrator and the HDBaseT Alliance presented much more thought-leadership content. In the days and weeks ahead, please monitor CommercialIntegrator.com for additional panel discussions, interviews and presentations recorded during InfoComm 2023.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!