The newly announced Marshall Electronics VMV-402-SH quad viewer and switcher lets control rooms add additional video inputs and cameras.
Marshall explains the VMV-402-SM quad viewer and switcher enables users to view as many as four 3G HD-SDI video signals in resolutions as high as 1920x1080p. The VMV-402-SM also supports the ability to switch between inputs to choose a single view for output.
According to the company, the product uses an embedded processor that converts input source signals to match the native resolution of connected monitors and projectors.
The VMV-402-SH features one SDI output and a single HDMI output that includes user selectable output settings that range up to 4K at 60Hz.
Other picture quality adjustment options include brightness, contrast, hue and saturation features.
More from the press release: “The easy-access, front-facing buttons illuminate to let users know which video source is currently selected. The unit can also be controlled through IR remote control, RS-232 over USB and Ethernet.”
Marshall also points out the VMV-402-SH quad viewer and switcher ships preprogrammed with five default quad-view layouts and supports tally functions when users employ the quad-view output.
The VMV-402-SH provides front-facing buttons that illuminate to communicate when video source is in use. Control options include IR remote control, RS-232 over USB and Ethernet.
Marshall packages the VMV-402-SH quad viewer and switcher in a lightweight, compact frame to facilitate its use in a range of control room environments.
Marshall Electronics VMV-402-SH Specs:
- The VMV-402-SH allows users to view up to four 3G HD-SDI video signals
- The product supports 3G HD-SDI signals up to 1080p
- Marshall Electronics says the quad viewer and switcher also features an SDI output and a single HDMI output with user selectable output signals up to 4K at 60Hz
- The VMV-402-SH ships with five default quad-view layouts
- Control options include IR remote control, RS-232 via USB and Ethernet