NSCA members who’ve shown impressive business performance, customer experience, differentiating strategies, employee engagement, strategic transformation or talent development are invited to share their stories and possibly win a 2019 Excellence in Business award.
Submissions for the 2019 EIB NSCA awards will be accepted at no cost through Jan. 18, 2019.
Winners will receive recognition throughout the year in various NSCA and industry publications, blogs, social media, and newsletters as well as reduced admission to NSCA’s 21st annual Business & Leadership Conference, scheduled for Feb. 27-March 1 in Tampa, Fla.
“Companies with solid business sense and creative tactics continually beat their competitors to the finish line – whether it’s through successful strategies in fiscal responsibility, marketing, training, or strategic advancement,” according to the association announcement.
“NSCA’s Excellence in Business Awards recognize integrators that address challenges head-on by implementing tactics and strategies to improve business performance.”
Winners will be announced on Feb. 1 and recognized at the Business & Leadership Conference’s welcome reception. After receiving their official NSCA awards, they’ll discuss business strategies and transformations with attendees.
Integrators can apply in one of six categories:
- Business Performance (establishing methods for accurate job costing, new ways to trim operating expenses, etc.)
- Employee Engagement (corporate culture exercises, increasing job satisfaction, etc.)
- Differentiating Strategies (implementing new sales strategies, growth strategies, etc.)
- Strategic Transformation (entering new markets, increasing RMR, etc.)
- Customer Experience (increasing customer satisfaction scores or repeat business, etc.)
- Talent Development (cross-training, onboarding, recruiting, career development, etc.)
“Reading through the Excellence in Business Awards applications gets better every year,” says NSCA Executive Director Chuck Wilson.
“These NSCA awards honor integrators that – despite our industry’s significant changes – have made noteworthy transformations to stay relevant, improve services, and open new doors for customers and employees. The winners serve as industry-wide examples of the positive things that happen when you shift to accommodate changes instead of run from them.”