LG is known for technology that “moves beyond the limits!”
OLED is all the buzz in today’s technology market. But what is OLED?
“Organic Light Emitting Diodes” are solid state devices made up of thin films of organic molecules that glow when an electric current is introduced. When the light passes through the layers, it produces spectacular high definition images.
OLED’s can provide brighter displays with a crisper image and use less power than an LED or LCD in the process.
LG OLED signage provides 5000 times faster motion picture response time, for perfectly clear images without blurring. And, LG’s perfect OLED design has only two layers, making their digital signage display unbelievably light-weight and incredibly thin; 4.5 mm at its thinnest point.
Unlike other manufacturers, LG uses advanced four color pixel technology that adds a white pixel to traditional red, green and blue sub-pixels.
Despite the two layer design and extreme light weight, LG OLED signage still delivers awe-inspiring picture quality across the entire screen – even from wide viewing angles!
If that’s not enough, self-lighting pixels switch off completely to reproduce black. OLED offers perfect black!
What can you expect from an LG OLED display? Imagine a picture that is bolder and more lifelike. That old cliché “you need to see it believe it” really holds true for OLED.
Available in three configurations, your LG OLED installations will truly be limited only by your imagination.
- 55-INCH DUAL-VIEW FLAT OLED
- This double-sided display allows you to swap or mirror content on either side. It’s super-lightweight and pencil-thin, providing a gorgeous Full HD double-sided multimedia experience.
- 65-INCH DUAL-VIEW CURVED TILING OLED
- Create a beautifully curved design linking 2, 3 or 4 tiles together. The pencil-thin double-sided displays deliver amazing 4K UHD impact and engagement.
- 55-INCH CUSTOMIZABLE OLED
- These versatile displays can be custom bent by LG to concave and/or convex formations, for creating immersive tunnel-like environments. They are truly a mesmerizing single-sided Full HD work of art.
At our Fall E4 AV Tour stops in Boson & Dallas, Commercial Integrator Magazine named LG a leading manufacturer with “Standout Products” for its OLED technology, suggested to be “one of the most eye-catching displays on the exhibit floor.”
LG’s 4K dual-sided OLED straight displays are available from Almo ProAV now. The curved models are coming late this month.