Crestron is showcasing its FT2 Series FlipTops at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE 2019) in Amsterdam this week.
The new FT2 FlipTops “fit into almost any standard cut-out and can be installed in half the time than most competitive products,” according to the Crestron announcement. “Once installed, the new industrial designs sit flush on the surface and look stunning in any table or lectern.
“Not only do they fit in the existing cutouts that you have in tables but they’re also beautiful devices with advanced functionality,” says Nic Milani, executive director, commercial product marketing, Crestron, who demonstrates the FT2 Series FlipTops in a Commercial Integrator video.
Watch the video to see how with the push of a button the cables can retract at the end of a meeting.
“When presenting in a meeting, a single touch of the button on the FT2 FlipTop activates its door, which silently retracts and disappears. All connectors and cables are conveniently revealed at table-level to power, rapidly charge, and connect devices,” according to the company press release.
A comprehensive line of accessories is available, ranging from retractors to international power modules. Crestron will be demonstrating the FT2 Series FlipTops in Hall-2, Stand C20 at the RAI Amsterdam during ISE 2019.
New Features of Crestron FlipTops
- Soft, smooth, and silent – push a button and the door silently retracts and disappears
- Bright – backlit symbols make it easy to find what you’re looking for
- 50% faster installation – sophisticated clamping mechanism swivels into place from above the table
- Easy upgrade – fits in the same cutout as competitors’ cable enclosures and the FT-600
- Cable clutter solved – one-touch cable retraction
- Modern power options – 40W fast charging USB-C and USB-A power
- Beautiful design – black or alloy finish, no exposed screws or gaps
Flexible Configuration Options
Using the online configurator tool, it’s easy to custom build the perfect FT2 FlipTop for any room or application.
- Choose from five sizes to fit any need
- Choose between black and alloy finishes
- Choose the right connectivity: Active FlipTops are the perfect choice when you need to use powered accessories, other than AC outlets. Passive FlipTops meet the need for an economical, yet complete, cable management and connectivity solution.
- Add accessories: shelves, shrouds, mounts, cables, and international power supplies
Crestron’s original FlipTops came out about five years ago as a way to better organize cable connections in the corporate space.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!