The Vanco InfoComm 2018 booth displayed the latest updates to the Vanco Evolution EVO-IP HDMI over IP system that manages, transmits, and receives AV and control for hundreds of devices over a local network.
According to the explanation from director of new product development Brandon White in the video above, the EVO-IP HDMI over IP system can be set up in three different ways:
- integrators can use an IP-less setup with dip switches
- a control box with HDMI out
- or a QR code which automatically goes to a setup GUI, where integrators can configure a whole system without using a computer
“We have an easy-to-use interface to allow anyone to set up a system. Ultimately, time is money, so we’re trying to reduce the time to set up an IP-based system – any new transmitter or receiver is automatically found in the system,” says White at the Vanco InfoComm 2018 booth.
Vanco Evolution EVO-IP specs:
- manages up to 1000 64-device systems
- transmits 4K@60Hz,4:4:4, HDR, HDCP 2.2 video, audio, and IR/RS232 control as a point-to-point, splitter, switch, matrix, digital signage and/or video wall solution
- added source preview, which allows the installer or user to see what is playing on a source before switching
- uploading to different albums
- turning displays 90, 180 or 270 degrees
- upscaling media to 4K or down to 720p
- cloud-based voice-control compatibility with Amazon Alexa, as well as to the iOS and Android mobile apps
- drag-and-drop option for uploading photos for the on-screen display
Recurring Revenue Opportunities in the Cloud
Once connected to the cloud, the Vanco Evolution EVO-IP can schedule mappings and monitor how transmitters interact with receivers. If a video drops out, the system will automatically address initial concerns and email a self-analysis report to the installer.
Learn more here