AV+ Podcast: 40 Influencers Under 40 Honorees on Building Skill Sets, Continuing Growth
In this edition of the AV+ podcast, 40 under 40, Class of 2022 honorees discuss building skills sets and continuing growth.
Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On this Episode of AV+
This AV+ podcast continues our series of discussions with our 40 Influencers Under 40, Class of 2022. Commercial Integrator’s editor-in-chief, Dan Ferrisi, welcomes Joe Dolce, senior territory account manager at Panasonic Connect; Shannon Shamoon, global PR lead at Poly; and Jeffrey Franck, systems design engineer, Conference Technologies, Inc. (CTI), to the podcast. They chat about building skills sets and continuing growth.
Top Stories of the Week:
- Commercial Integrator’s 40 Influencers Under 40: The Class of 2022
- NSCA and Questex Announce Partnership for DSE 2022
- TD SYNNEX’s Sandi Stambaugh on Recruiting/Retention Best Practices
- How Consumer Technology is Affecting our Lives and the Future of Collaboration
- Black Box Achieves Integration Certifications for Zoom Rooms and Zoom Phone
- Collaborating Beyond Technology
- Studio Technologies Announces Advanced Broadcast Audio Solutions for IBC 2022
- Secure Collaboration in the Hybrid Workplace
- Registration Now Open for ClearOne University’s September 2022 Training Courses
- Why Employers Should Magnetize, Not Mandate, a Return to the Office
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week:
- Missed the Preserving Project Profitability in 2022 webcast? View it on-demand. With supply-chain snarls, increased labor costs and unprecedented unpredictability, integrators’ jobs have become much harder. This webinar features NSCA’s CEO, Chuck Wilson, as well as prominent NSCA members Kyle Habben (Electronic Contracting Company) and Mat Hennings (Communications Engineering Company). They’ll offer tips to help you optimize your business and stay profitable.
- CI’s integration award winners reflect a mix of wow-worthy experiential excitement and practical, business-enhancing technical functionality. See the list of 2022 Integration Award Winners.
- The 2022 Buyers’ Guide Category Index sorts providers by product and service types while the A-Z Vendor list provides contact information for each of these companies. Download a copy today!
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.
Prefer mobile? Find AV+ on iTunes
If you enjoyed this podcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!