Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On this Episode of AV+
Back by popular demand, Jeff Singer, a 20-year veteran of the AV industry and recognized marketing expert, joins this week’s AV+ podcast. CI’s editor-in-chief, Dan Ferrisi, and Singer discuss the changes in the commercial AV industry, including consolidation among integrators, as well as the shift to a service-based model in integration.
Top Stories of the Week:
- Commercial Integrator Opens Quest for Quality Awards Voting
- Embracing ‘The Road Not Taken’
- AES Elects 2023 Board of Governors and Board of Directors
- Why Collaboration is so Much More Than Just Unified Communications
- Check Out This Neat All-in-One Videoconferencing Display Being Used in the White House
- AVIXA’s IOTA Report Shows Commercial AV Revenue to Exceed 2019 Peak
- Interns: The Leaders of Tomorrow
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week:
- Voting is officially open for the 2022 Commercial Integrator Quest for Quality Awards. If there ever was a year in which manufacturers and distributors had to go above and beyond to try to get products in integrators’ hands, it’s this year! Cast your vote to honor manufacturers and distributor team members. Voting ends Thursday, August 18, 2022.
- Missed the Collaboration 2.0: Where are we Now webcast? View it on-demand here. Subject matters experts from AVI-SPL and Sharp/NEC Displays discuss common hybrid work collaboration needs for the workplace and in schools. Presented by AVI-SPL.
- CI’s integration award winners reflect a mix of wow-worthy experiential excitement and practical, business-enhancing technical functionality. See the list of 2022 Integration Award Winners.
- The 2022 Buyers’ Guide Category Index sorts providers by product and service types while the A-Z Vendor list provides contact information for each of these companies. Download a copy today!
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.