Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below, or use the link to download (right-click to save) or to listen using your system's media player. On mobile devices simply click the Download this Audio File link below and your devices player will automatically play the file.
Listen to this podcast right now.
Format: mp3 • Length: 26:24 • Filesize: 22152813
We’re tech editors. We’re hungry. We’re nostalgic. And we’re sorry… Tune in to this month’s special longer episode of AV+, the pro AV podcast from Commercial Integrator.
On Episode 12 of AV+…
- We take a trip down memory lane and determine that some products — both AV and other kinds — are best left in the past. But that doesn’t mean there’s any harm in remembering!
- An integrator joins our nostalgia party and reveals a lot about how he
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- How Conference Technologies, Inc. (CTI) Holds On to Their Employees
- You’re an Old Audio Visual Geek If You Remember These Brands and Pro AV Products
- 80,000-Square-Foot Haas School of Business Uses ONE Unified System to Control All of Its Education Technology
- Maverick Technical Institute Offers New Opportunities for Future AV Integrators
- Crestron Masters Vets Say More AV Manufacturers Should Follow Their Lead
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase pro AV doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create an AV podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the AV industry.
AV+ Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays. But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more — just like this episode.
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod!