Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below, or use the link to download (right-click to save) or to listen using your system's media player. On mobile devices simply click the Download this Audio File link below and your devices player will automatically play the file.
Listen to this podcast right now.
Format: mp3 • Length: 39:04 • Filesize: 33827732
Sometimes, we get into Twitter debates. Well, on this episode of AV+, the pro AV podcast from Commercial Integrator, we’re taking the AV Experience debate to your ears.
On Episode 8 of AV+…
- Adam returns from DSE 2018 in Las Vegas and plays an interview he took on the show floor with digital signage veteran Alan Brawn…who has been to each and every Digital Signage Expo.
- Editor-at-large Craig MacCormack takes on a host of AVTweeps who say his position on “AV Experience” is hogwash. The great AV Experience debate features David Danto, Harry Meade, Chris Neto and Michael Shinn — and only one of them agree with Craig.
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- How to Help Schools, Colleges Step Up Campus Security in Wake of Parkland Shooting
- Beyond the AV Experience: How to Create Engaging Digital Signage
- Alan Brawn Discusses Fine-Pitch, Direct-View LED and ‘Wild West” LED Marketing Claims
- The State of the Digital Signage Market in 2018
- ‘Pro AV Experiences’ are the Future (Not a Scary Concept Or Another AV Industry Buzzword)
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create an AV podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the AV industry.
AV+ Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays (just like this episode). But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more.
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod!