Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below, or use the link to download (right-click to save) or to listen using your system's media player. On mobile devices simply click the Download this Audio File link below and your devices player will automatically play the file.
Listen to this podcast right now.
Format: mp3 • Length: 41:59 • Filesize: 63427010
If you’re an A/V integrator who doesn’t do any outdoor installations, you may be doing yourself a disservice. If you are, you’re probably tired of thinking about it, with all of these heatwaves in the forecast recently. No matter your situation, we speak with two specialists on episode 66 of AV+ who have lots to offer about outdoor audio visual equipment.
On Episode 66 of AV+…
- CI editors Tom, Craig, and Adam run through the biggest piece of news in pro AV
- Adam speaks with Alan Brawn of Brawn Consulting all about outdoor display trends
- CI’s own Bob Archer – an audio expert in his own right – tells us how to find quality outdoor audio products and gives us some of his favorite brands
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- AVI-SPL Acquisition of Digital Video Networks: The Inside Scoop
- Improve All Your Outdoor Audio Installs by Knowing the Difference Between Limiting and Compression
- LED Video Display Shipments Expected to Increase by 37% in 2019
- The ‘Super Integrator:’ AV Integration Industry Responds to Global Demand
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the industry.
Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays. But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode of the AV podcast with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more (just like this episode).
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod !