Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below, or use the link to download (right-click to save) or to listen using your system's media player. On mobile devices simply click the Download this Audio File link below and your devices player will automatically play the file.
Listen to this podcast right now.
Format: mp3 • Length: 9:04 • Filesize: 13611412
It’s easy to assume that a successful AV integration company — like Lone Star Communications — would acquire a competitor — in this case, ArCom — would make that purchase just to further their bottom line.
And, frankly, that would be a perfectly understandable reason. But Lone Star Communications didn’t just buy ArCom to line its pockets. They had two key reasons: one, to fit in with geographical strategy, and two, to benefit it’s employees.
On Episode 31 of AV+…
- We hear from Lone Star Communications president Raymond Bailey on why they acquired Arkansas- and Louisiana-based ArCom Systems — the answer isn’t a typical one
- Two key reasons behind the acquisition poise the Texas-based integration company for success in South/SouthWest region of the US pro integration market
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- Lone Star Communications Acquires ArCom Systems: 5 Big Benefits
- Lone Star Communications Fights Aging With Customer Experience & Recurring Revenue
- Lone Star President Flies 8,000 Lbs. of Relief to Hurricane Harvey Victims
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the AV industry.
AV+ Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays (just like this episode). But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode of the AV podcast with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more.
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod !