D-Tools, Inc., the worldwide leader in data-driven system integration software, will preview powerful new capabilities of its forthcoming major release – System Integrator version 14 – during InfoComm Connected, June 16-18, 2020.
The latest iteration of D-Tools’ award-winning estimation, design, project, and service management System Integrator (SI) software solution will debut this summer.
D-Tools System Integrator (SI) helps streamline the entire project workflow for integrators from estimation and budgeting, through system design, installation, back-office management, and on-going servicing, all through a data-driven process that leverages an extensive and integrated product library.
The forthcoming D-Tools SI v14 release provides beneficial new performance and productivity features and enhancements designed to further improve operational efficiency and increase profitability.
New System Integrator Features
- Gantt Charts – New implementation of Gantt charts allows SI users to better manage resources, leading to more successful installations. Linked to SI’s existing installation tasks and the addition of automation enables the scheduling of multiple tasks at one time.
- Customizable Checklists – SI users can create customized checklists that can be attached to projects, tasks, and Service Orders. This feature allows more control over what is required to complete an item, and checklists can be saved for future use.
- New Business Intelligence Reporting – New and expanded capabilities enable SI users to build queries across projects, clients, purchase orders, tasks, service orders, and service plans for creating their own Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and to view data that is specific to their role within the organization.
- Bulk Purchase Order Creation – SI users now have the ability to create purchase orders for multiple vendors, for multiple projects, at one time, saving time and improving efficiency.
- Points – New concept for adding connection information to I/Os enables accounting for specifically needed actions. Labor hours and labor items can be associated with Points and will automatically add to the product as a labor accessory.
- Updated UI – D-Tools has an improved user experience throughout the application with the addition of new icons and redesigned ribbons throughout SI.
The newest version of D-Tools SI helps system integration firms improve operational efficiency for increased profitability, while reducing time, cost, and errors for a streamlined business process.
Attendees of InfoComm Connected can book a demonstration with a member of the D-Tools team at [email protected].
To see how D-Tools System Integrator can deliver profound visibility and results, sign up now for a free, personal online tour by visiting http://d-tools.com/live-demo-webinar/. A free 30-day trial of D-Tools can also be downloaded anytime at http://d-tools.com/hosted-free-trial-signup/.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!