NSCA announced today that its 2020 Excellence in Business Awards program is now open for nominations
Submissions for the NSCA Excellence in Business Awards will be accepted through Jan. 17, 2020; there are no entry fees.
Winners will receive recognition in various NSCA and industry publications, blogs, social media channels, and newsletters, as well as recognition at NSCA’s 22nd annual Business & Leadership Conference on Feb. 26-28, 2020, in Irving, Texas.
“Companies with solid business sense and creative tactics continually beat their competitors to the finish line – whether it’s through successful strategies in fiscal responsibility, marketing, training, or strategic advancement,” the NSCA announcement says.
“NSCA’s Excellence in Business Awards recognize integrators that address challenges head-on by implementing tactics and strategies to improve business performance,” according to the announcement.
Winners will be announced on Feb. 2 and recognized at the Business & Leadership Conference’s welcome reception. There, the winners will discuss business strategies and transformations with attendees.
Integrators can apply in one of six categories:
- Business Performance (establishing methods for accurate job costing, new ways to trim operating expenses, etc.)
- Employee Engagement (corporate culture exercises, increasing job satisfaction, etc.)
- Differentiating Strategies (implementing new sales strategies, growth strategies, etc.)
- Strategic Transformation (entering new markets, increasing RMR, etc.)
- Customer Experience (increasing customer satisfaction scores or repeat business, etc.)
- Talent Development (cross-training, onboarding, recruiting, career development, etc.)
The 2019 NSCA Excellence in Business Award winners were: Beacon Communications of Englewood, Colo. (customer experience); Horizon AVL of Blackwood, N.J. (differentiating strategy); Spinitar of La Mirada, Calif. (employee engagement); Vistacom of Allentown, Pa. (strategic transformation); and Innovative Collaboration of Winter Park, Fla. (talent development).
“These awards recognize integrators that strive to stay relevant, improve services, and open new doors for customers and employees,” said NSCA executive director Chuck Wilson in the association announcement.
“Every day, we see and hear about positive things our members are doing to enhance business – and this is their chance to be honored for those efforts,” he said.
Click here for more information about the 2020 NSCA Excellence in Business Awards.