Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On This Episode of AV+
On this episode of the Commercial Integrator AV+ podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief, chats with industry luminary Hal Truax, VP of sales and marketing at Hall Technologies. The duo discusses overcoming common challenges with unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) systems, such as video quality and bandwidth, compatibility and interoperability between devices, and much more.
Top Stories of the Week
- Hall Technologies Debuts Mercury, All-in-One Meeting Collaboration Solution
- From Integrator to Technology Manager: Tips for Better Relationships
- The Best Places to Work in AV – Worldwide in 2022
- ClearOne Adds UNITE 160 4K PTZ Camera
- RTI Now Shipping KX4 Touchpanel with Built-In Processor
- Going Inside Diversified: A Roadmap for Integration Success
- Spinitar’s Eighth Annual Golf for Hope Sets New Charity Record
- Ocean Matrix Unveils First HDBaseT 3.0 Offering
- DTEN Announces Windows, Android Versions of D7X Series Collaboration Display
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.
Prefer mobile? Find AV+ on iTunes