Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On This Episode of AV+
On this episode of the Commercial Integrator AV+ podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief, chats with Mike Casper, CEO at Azumo, on the supply chain and potential solutions for vendors in this podcast.
Here, the duo discuss the following:
- The prospects of a recession coming into 2023 and beyond (2:28)
- Brand equity in sourcing (9:21)
- The most critical decisions business leaders are going to have to make in the supply chain (13:16)
- Partnering with large-scale manufacturers (19:11)
- Navigating the supply-chain crunch (23:58)
- ..and much more!
Watch or listen to the discussion in full below.
Top Stories of the Week
- Sizing Up 2023 for the AV Industry
- The Future is Brilliant
- Fran Chuan, CEO of InnoQuotient, to Deliver Keynote at ISE 2023
- Change is Coming: The Software Revolution
- AVI Systems Acquires Neurilink
- K2 Joins Salas O’Brien, Expands Technology and Acoustics Services
- Shure Joins Four Regional Groups of ITU
- Sony Electronics Bows Device Management Platform for Professional Display Solutions
- Utelogy Achieves SOC 2 Type II Standards in Data Security
- The Revival of Live Events
- Draper Signs Major Pro AV Rep Firms
- Microsoft Expands Teams, HoloLens 2 Integration for Mixed Reality Calls
- Microsoft Unveils New Whiteboarding, Touch Features for Teams Rooms on Android
Here’s What’s Happening Around Commercial Integrator This Week
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.
Prefer mobile? Find AV+ on iTunes
If you enjoyed this podcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!