Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
If two vertical markets have changed the most in the last 10 to 20 years, it’s probably corporate and higher ed technology.
People have very, very different expectations for how technology should work in those environments.
At universities, potential students judge a school by how its network and technology can serve them. In boardrooms, the very landscape of a traditional meeting space has drastically changed in size and style.
But Nancy Knowlton at collaboration company Nureva has been in the higher ed and collaboration game for over 25 years, and she says there’s still one need that hasn’t quite been met in either of those markets:
The need for “simple.”
On Episode 53 of AV+…
- Nancy Knowlton of Nureva gives her thoughts on what modern higher ed technology and corporate collaboration customers actually need from integrators
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- Why You Should Watch for Nancy Knowlton of SMART Tech and Her New Company, Nureva
- 4 Emerging AV Trends in Higher Ed Technology
- Trends In Corporate Office Design Right Now
- 5 Huddle Room and AV Furniture Highlights from InfoComm 2018 That’ll Make Your Corporate Clients Happy
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the industry.
Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays (just like this episode). But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode of the AV podcast with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more.
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod !