Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On This Episode of AV+
On this episode of the Commercial Integrator AV+ podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief, chats with superstar from CI’s 40 Influencers Under 40, the class of 2022: Frank Padikkala, technical sales engineer at Audinate and chair of AVIXA’s Diversity Council, on how to embrace one’s own individuality.
Top Stories of the Week
- Andrew Edwards Establishes C-Suite Extron Leadership Team
- IoT/Connected Product Awards 2022 Announced
- Sony’s New SRG-X40UH Camera Is Now Shipping
- Poly Announces Studio X Video Bars As First Android-Based Video Appliances for Google Meet
- Government Clients: Challenging but Rewarding
- Enhance Client Relationships & Profitability with These Risk-Mitigation Strategies for the Supply Chain
- Electro-Voice Launches EVERSE 8, Weatherized Battery-Powered Loudspeaker
- From ‘Just in Time’ to ‘Just in Case’
- Dante Brooklyn 3 AV Networking Module Now Shipping
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.
Prefer mobile? Find AV+ on iTunes
If you enjoyed this podcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!