Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On This Episode of AV+
Commercial Integrator continues its celebration of the 40 Influencers Under 40, Class of 2022, on this AV+ podcast episode. Host and editor-in-chief, Dan Ferrisi, is joined by 40 Under 40 honorees Alli Gritt, UCC practice program coordinator, AVI-SPL; Anthony Magarelli, director of engineering at AudioVisual, USIS AudioVisual Systems; and Samantha Potter, manager of commercial and install audio at Allen & Heath USA. The trio talk about their experiences working in commercial AV and how to make it better and more intentional.
Top Stories of the Week
- Exertis Almo Gears Up for Exciting E4 Experience Events This Fall
- Meeting-Equity Considerations When Mic’ing a Space
- Never Settle for ‘Good Enough’
- Why Professional-Grade Collaboration Technology Is Vital for Employees’ Success During ‘The Great Return’
- Planar Debuts Venue Pro VX Series
- Minrray Joins SDVoE Alliance
- Zoom Rebrands with New Logo
- It’s Time to Invest in Employees Across Generations
- Logitech Introduces New Brio 500 Webcams and Zone Headphones
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week
- Commercial Integrator exists to help integrators run their businesses better. The single most important part of doing that? Networking with peers and colleagues. If you’re a larger integration firm that wants the opportunity to share insights and best practices with your peers, while also brainstorming on common pain points and solutions, apply to go to Total Tech Summit Oct. 26-28 in Orlando, Fla. Integrators who apply and are approved get to send one team member at no cost. Apply to attend Total Tech Summit today!
- Missed the Preserving Project Profitability in 2022 webcast? View it on-demand. With supply-chain snarls, increased labor costs and unprecedented unpredictability, integrators’ jobs have become much harder. This webinar features NSCA’s CEO, Chuck Wilson, as well as prominent NSCA members Kyle Habben (Electronic Contracting Company) and Mat Hennings (Communications Engineering Company). They’ll offer tips to help you optimize your business and stay profitable.
- CI’s integration award winners reflect a mix of wow-worthy experiential excitement and practical, business-enhancing technical functionality. See the list of 2022 Integration Award Winners.
- The 2022 Buyers’ Guide Category Index sorts providers by product and service types while the A-Z Vendor list provides contact information for each of these companies. Download a copy today!
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.
Prefer mobile? Find AV+ on iTunes