AV+ Podcast: Selling Services, Expertise & Consultation to Esports Clients
AV+ is your weekly source for in-depth interviews. Stephen Heywood of PTZOptics drops by this week to offer insights into how integrators can serve esports clients.
Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
Welcome to the AV+ Podcast for the week of March 4, 2022! This is your weekly source for in-depth interviews about the integration industry and the issues that integrators face.
On this episode of AV+:
On this week’s Commercial Integrator AV+ Podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief, welcomes Stephen Heywood, broadcast engineer and product evangelist at PTZOptics. The duo discusses the many opportunities for integrators to sell services, expertise and consultation to esports clients.
Stories of the Week:
- Reflections on NSCA’s Business & Leadership Conference, part I, II and III
- 10 Things System Integrators Can Do To Harden Cyber Defenses Amid The Russia-Ukraine Conflict
- Zoom Introduces New Zoom Rooms User Interface, Devices
- Going Beyond the Integration ‘Bubble’
- New Microsoft Teams Features: Meetings, Devices, Management
- ASCII Group Q&A: Opportunities in the Cannabis Business
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week:
- Join us and NSCA’s DEI Action Council for a discussion on the importance of DEIB in the commercial AV industry on March 15 at 12 pm ET. Register for the webinar “Amplifying Diverse Voices: Sharing Perspectives with Industry Members.”
- Have you completed a distance-learning related project? If so, we want to hear from you! We want to understand our audience of integrators who are deploying distance-learning system via a quick survey.
- Submissions for our annual Best Products and top Integration Awards are now being accepted through May, 6, 2022. Early-bird deadline is March 11, 2022. The BEST awards recognize outstanding new products, solutions, and services that can affect commercial integrators’ businesses. Criteria for winning products include innovation, functionality, competitive advantages and benefits to the installer. The Integration Awards honor stand-out, problem-solving installations that address commercial customers’ needs. Winners will be highlighted in the July issue of Commercial Integrator and much more.
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.
Prefer mobile? Find AV+ on iTunes
If you enjoyed this podcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!