Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below, or use the link to download (right-click to save) or to listen using your system's media player. On mobile devices simply click the Download this Audio File link below and your devices player will automatically play the file.
Listen to this podcast right now.
Format: mp3 • Length: 12:53 • Filesize: 18788787
Last week, we gave you a practical guide to going to InfoComm Orlando. On this week’s episode of AV+, we give you one last-minute way to prepare yourself: a virtual InfoComm 2019 booth tour with some of the manufacturers we’ve been talking to leading up to the show.
On Episode 61 of AV+…
- InfoComm 2019 booth audio tours with Mersive, Peerless AV, URC, Hall Research, Contemporary Research, Digital Projection, Platinum Tools, Premier Mounts, and Audinate
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- InfoComm 2019: Mersive Solstice 4.0, Gen 3 Pod and Kepler Look to Optimize Meeting Spaces
- Premier Mounts at InfoComm 2019: ‘We’re Not Just a Manufacturer’
- Hall Research at InfoComm 2019: Not Just Another AV-over-IP Company
- Contemporary Research at InfoComm 2019: IPTV Can Be Easy
- Audinate Announces Dante-as-Software, Dante Application Library, Partnerships with Zoom, QSC
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the industry.
Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays (just like this episode). But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode of the AV podcast with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more.
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod !