Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
Well, it sounds like there’s a competition afoot: of the three editors in this podcast, who do you think will have the highest step count by the end of InfoComm 2019?
Editors run through (just about) everything you need to know before heading to the show.
On Episode 60 of AV+…
- Tips for InfoComm: packing, preparedness, and more
- Tech talk: what trends to expect at this year’s AV trade show
- What to do when you’re not meeting with clients or visiting booths
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- The 10 Biggest Booths at InfoComm 2019
- Things to Do At Night in Orlando During InfoComm Week
- So Many LED Displays at InfoComm! Here’s How to Choose
- 25 Products to See (Or Hear) Inside the InfoComm Audio Demo Rooms
- Bring Your Clients to Dinner at These 5 Restaurants Near InfoComm
- 10G vs 1G: Will the Debate Continue at InfoComm 2019?
- See These AV over IP Products at InfoComm & Beyond
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the industry.
Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays. But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode of the AV podcast with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more (just like this episode).
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod !
Prefer mobile? Find us on iTunes!
If you enjoyed this podcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!