AV+ Podcast: Alan Brawn on The Evolution of Sales in the Commercial AV Industry
Alan Brawn joins AV+ to discuss the evolution of sales and how one can be an effective salesperson in the commercial AV industry.
Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On this Episode of AV+
On this episode of Commercial Integrator AV+ Podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief, welcomes Alan Brawn, columnist and principal of Brawn Consulting to discuss how the sales function in commercial AV has changed, evolved and how one can be an effective salesperson today.
Stories of the Week
- 2022 Top New Technology (TNT) Awards Winners Announced at ISE
- InfoComm 2022 To Spotlight Conferencing and Collaboration Solutions
- AtlasIED Atmosphere Gains EU Approval During ISE Debut
- Top Five Highlights of Exertis Almo E4 Experience Chicago
- Peerless-AV Acquires ADF Visual Display Products
- Samsung Highlights Micro LED Technology at ISE 2022
- PPDS Debuts Philips E-Line Solution for Hybrid Education at ISE 2022
- Jupiter Debuts Pana 34 Desktop Solution at ISE 2022
- Xilica and Sennheiser Launch Hybrid Conferencing Kits for Medium, Large Rooms
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week
- In tandem with our Integration Awards, we’ve teamed up with ADI to recognize, honor and celebrate an integration firm that has made a difference with its philanthropic efforts. Did your company raise money for an established charity? How about pro bono work for a local business or house of worship in need? Let us know how your firm helped in some way that made a big difference in their life. Make a Difference Award will be announced early this summer, right around when the Integration Award winners are revealed. ADI will honor the winner with a Make a Difference Trophy, as well as with lunch at the ADI office from a local, favorite food truck. All nominations must be in by Friday, May 20.
- Submissions for our annual Best Products and top Integration Awards have been extended to May 20, 2022. The BEST awards recognize outstanding new products, solutions, and services that can affect commercial integrators’ businesses. Criteria for winning products include innovation, functionality, competitive advantages and benefits to the installer. The Integration Awards honor stand-out, problem-solving installations that address commercial customers’ needs. Winners will be highlighted in the July issue of Commercial Integrator and much more.
- Join us for a discussion on how you can build a cybersecurity as-a-service business model and the earnings potential for your company on May 25 at 2 pm ET. Register for a spot!
- Our 2022 Digital Signage & Videowall Trends and Market Developments report is a digest of the latest trends, technology advancements, market opportunities and foreseeable challenges, written from the perspective of those who live and breathe digital signage and videowalls every day. Download now!
- Learn about Yamaha’s VSP-2 Speech Privacy System, the difference between speech privacy and sound masking; how and why it matters. Now available to view on-demand.
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.
Prefer mobile? Find AV+ on iTunes
If you enjoyed this podcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!