Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On this episode of AV+:
On this week’s Commercial Integrator AV+ Podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief, welcomes Steve Greenblatt, president and founder of Control Concepts, Inc. The duo discusses pivoting your business to sell niche services and specialized knowledge.
Stories of the Week:
- Earning A Seat at The Table
- FOR-A Founder, Keizo Kiyohara, Dies at 88
- Avoid the ‘Race to the Bottom’
- cavlo, HETMA Announce Discussion Panel for Nashville Show
- March 7 Security & Risk Management Trends Leaders Should Know
- 2022 Patch Tuesday: Patch Exchange Sever, RDP Bugs ASAP
- Magewell Releases Cloud Management Software
- disguise Acquires Polygon Labs
- LEA Professional Joins Hands with Audio Geer
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week:
- Join us and NSCA’s DEI Action Council for a discussion on the importance of DEIB in the commercial AV industry on March 15 at 12 pm ET. Register for the webinar “Amplifying Diverse Voices: Sharing Perspectives with Industry Members.”
- Submissions for our annual Best Products and top Integration Awards are now being accepted through May, 6, 2022. Early-bird deadline is March 11, 2022. The BEST awards recognize outstanding new products, solutions, and services that can affect commercial integrators’ businesses. Criteria for winning products include innovation, functionality, competitive advantages and benefits to the installer. The Integration Awards honor stand-out, problem-solving installations that address commercial customers’ needs. Winners will be highlighted in the July issue of Commercial Integrator and much more
- Have you completed a distance-learning related project? If so, we want to hear from you! We want to understand our audience of integrators who are deploying distance-learning system via a quick survey.
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.
Prefer mobile? Find AV+ on iTunes
If you enjoyed this podcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!