Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On This Episode of AV+
On this episode of the Commercial Integrator AV+ podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief, continues our series of 40 Under 40 honoree podcasts with two of TD SYNNEX’s very best: Anna Wrice, senior partner business manager of collaboration, and Graham Kelly, senior manager, North American field sales. They discuss their career trajectories and the lessons they’ve learned that have shaped them in becoming who they are today.
Top Stories of the Week
- CI and NSCA Collaborate to Mitigate Supply-Chain Risks
- Going Inside Diversified: A Roadmap for Integration Success
- TAMCO Shares Key Study Data on the Importance of RMR
- The Value of Global Commercial AV Distribution in an Interconnected World
- PSNI Global Alliance Adds Zoom as Preferred Global Vendor Partner
- Katie Smith Valle Joins Mediavue as EVP, Global Sales
- PPDS Appoints Nick Begleries as New Commercial VP
- Samsung Opens Revamped Executive Showroom in Dallas
- TD SYNNEX on Helping Integrators Navigate AV/IT Blurred Lines
- Best Practices for Handling After-Hours Client Support
- Poly Introduces Poly Studio Systems for Zoom Rooms, Powered by HP
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.
Prefer mobile? Find AV+ on iTunes
If you enjoyed this podcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!