Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On this Episode of AV+
On this episode of Commercial Integrator’s AV+ Podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief, welcomes Jeff Shelby, director of North American sales at Senseon, to discuss Senseon access control solutions and to share his expertise.
Stories of the Week
- ROI from DEI: Realizing the Power of Diversity
- AVI-SPL Expands CaaS Program Globally
- Understanding Employee Value
- Texadia Systems Offers Insights on Reaching the ‘Commercial-Resi’ Markets
- HYPERVSN To Debut SmartV 3D Holographic Platform at ISE 2022
- Winsted and Concept Seating Partner on Ergonomic Solutions for 24/7 Environments
- PPDS Debuts 3500 nits Models in Philips 7000 L-Line Series
- Epson Now Shipping EB-PU 2100 and 2200 Pro Series Projectors
- Listen Technologies Provides Updates to Listen EVERYWHERE and ListenTALK
- Just Add Power Enters Integration Partnership With URC
- Poly Adds Sync 10 to Line of Speakerphones for Remote, Hybrid Work
- VuWall Application Server Simplifies Videowall Deployments
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week
- Submissions for our annual Best Products and top Integration Awards are now being accepted through May, 6, 2022. The BEST awards recognize outstanding new products, solutions, and services that can affect commercial integrators’ businesses. Criteria for winning products include innovation, functionality, competitive advantages and benefits to the installer. The Integration Awards honor stand-out, problem-solving installations that address commercial customers’ needs. Winners will be highlighted in the July issue of Commercial Integrator and much more.
- Join us for a discussion on how you can build a cybersecurity as-a-service business model and the earnings potential for your company on May 25 at 2pm ET. Register for a spot!
- Our 2022 Digital Signage & Videowall Trends and Market Developments report is a digest of the latest trends, technology advancements, market opportunities and foreseeable challenges, written from the perspective of those who live and breathe digital signage and videowalls every day. Download now!
- Learn about Yamaha’s VSP-2 Speech Privacy System, the difference between speech privacy and sound masking; how and why it matters. Now available to view on-demand.
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.