Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On This Episode of AV+
On this episode of the AV+ podcast, host Dan Ferrisi, editor-in-chief of Commercial Integrator, talks with two industry luminaries, Jennifer Goodyer, sales manager at RTSales, Inc., and Erica Carroll, senior manager, product training and adoption, at Mersive Technologies, about Rosie Riveters and its ongoing fundraising. Rosie Riveters is an amazing organization that empowers girls and young women to develop a passion for STEM.
The trio discusses the following:
- What the Rosie Riveters campaign is and how to get involved (13:10)
- Fundraising efforts in conjunction with AVIXA Women’s Council (15:24)
- Nurturing interest in AV at a young age (17:36)
- The importance of diversity on industry panels (22:37)
- and much more!
Watch or listen to the full discussion below.
This podcast is sponsored by ViewSonic. With 35 years of display expertise, ViewSonic offers a wide range of workspace solutions, including Direct View LED video walls for lobbies and auditoriums, large format displays for conference rooms and training rooms, interactive displays for small meeting spaces, and executive monitors for homes and offices. Check out https://vsfinch.es/Commercial-Integrator to learn more.
Top Stories of the Week
- Exertis Almo E4 Experience Blog #2: Expansive Services Offering
- Veteran AV Industry Members #5: Intelligent-Data’s Bob Romano
- A First-Time Event Experience for a Veteran NSCA BLC Attendee
- Five Ways Digital Signage Can Help Revive Movie Theaters
- Why People Join (and Stay with) a Company
- Kevin Collins Joins PSNI Global Alliance Board of Directors
- Partner Alliance for Safer Schools (PASS) Updates Guidelines
- Peerless-AV Announces Global Availability of Smart City Kiosks
- Jupiter Systems Launches Zavus XP
- Absen Launches Featured Category Brands
- Shure Announces Key Promotions
- Bogen Communications Introduces Nyquist C4000
Here’s What’s Happening Around Commercial Integrator This Week
If you enjoyed this podcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!