Each spring, Commercial Integrator honors stand-out, problem-solving installations that address commercial customers’ needs. The Integration Awards highlight the most impressive integration projects from the past year in a number of vertical markets from corporate to higher education to large venue and more. The 2022 Integration Awards aims to honor integrators’ dedication to fine AV installation projects. Enter your organization for a chance to win!
What You Need to Enter
- Name, title of contact within customer’s organization
- Project overview
- Initial contact, connection between the customer and integrator
- Solution description highlighting unique features and benefits
- Installation description, including challenges, length of time and interaction with other parties
- Customer reaction
- Equipment list
- Images: up to ten 300 dpi, high-resolution images with photo credits
- Video URLs, if any
- Publishing/client permission
What You Get if You Win
- Considered for coverage on CommercialIntegrator.com and MyTechDecisions.com: Your project may be featured on CommercialIntegrator.com, the leading site for commercial integration industry news and analysis, and on MyTechDecisions.com, our site that engages with end users (read: your prospective customers!)
- Extensive Marketing Campaign: For integrators, your work will be promoted to more than 20,000 online newsletter readers plus more than 48,000 unique end users through CommercialIntegrator.com. Your cutting-edge solutions will be showcased and publicized, giving you an edge with prospective employees and customers.
- All entries are automatically entered as candidates for TechDecision’s Project of the Week, our deep-dive coverage that highlights an integration firm’s excellent work on a project prominently featured for our extensive end-user audience.
- Winning projects are covered in the July issue of Commercial Integrator magazine.
- Winning projects are celebrated even more with longer, more multi-media coverage on CommercialIntegrator.com.
- Recognition during InfoComm 2022: Awards will be announced on commercialintegrator.com during the show.
- Use of the 2022 Winner’s Logo will show off your achievement on your company’s website and in your email signature.
We hope that, by highlighting these impressive installations, our coverage will inspire new ideas and carry lessons for other integration firms to lean on.
Enter the 2022 Integration Awards here
Click here to view the video of the 2021 Integration Award Winners — or click below to see full articles:
- Bars & Restaurants: Fluid Sound – THE LOT
- Retail: Electrosonic – Krispy Kreme’s Times Square Flagship Store
- Casino: McCann Systems – William Hill Sportsbook at Capital One Arena
- Corporate Campus: McCann Systems – Financial Services Campus at Andrew Carnegie Blvd, Charlotte
- eSports: Automation Arts Carroll University
- Government: Ford AV – Wyoming State Capitol
- Museum: Electrosonic – National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame’s 360° Cinematic Experience
- Higher Education: McCann Systems – The Forum at UC Berkeley
- Hotel/Hospitality: Boxbuild – BLOC Hotels
- House of Worship: Diversified – Passion City Church Cumberland Location
- Immersive Experience: AVI-SPL – Microsoft Welcome Wall
- K-12: AVT – Commonwealth Charter Academy Pittsburgh New Building AV Project
- Large Venue (tie): IMS – Arlen Specter U.S. Squash Center Broadcast System& Kore Logic — Lambeau Field
- Meeting Room: IVCi – All Hands Meeting Room
- Small Office: Electrosonic – Hyosung America’s Customer Experience Center and Headquarters
- Health Care: SKC Communications – University of Kansas Hospital Boardroom
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!