NSCA has searched high and low for new and innovative technologies that have a profound effect on systems integrators, and the winners have officially been announced at the 18th annual Business and Leadership Conference in Dallas.
A panel of judges considered the scalability, versatility, deployment cost, ease of use, ROI, ADA compliance and energy efficiency of the products, with a keen eye on how these specific products have made a difference in the field.
“This is a very different type of recognition for manufacturers,” says NSCA executive director Chuck Wilson. “Our focus is to recognize manufacturers that are totally committed to our channel, and have innovative products specifically designed for system integrators to help them generate more revenue, earn more profit, reach new customers, and open new markets.”
Wilson and NSCA hope the award program works to raise the bar of innovation for future products and solutions.
There is one winner in each of the six categories — installer-friendly, ease of customization, interoperability, new revenue potential, recurring revenue potential, retrofit-friendly — with one overall grand prize winner.
The Excellence in Product Innovation winners are:
- Shure QLX-D Digital Wireless System for installer-friendly
- Revolabs Executive Elite Wireless Microphone Conferencing System for ease of customization
- Audinate Dante Via for interoperability
- Biamp Systems Oreno for new revenue potential
- Crestron PinPoint App for recurring revenue potential
- Vivitek NovoPRO for retrofit-friendly
For the grand prize, the Most Innovative Product Grand Prize Winner is Audinate for Dante Via.