Based on inquiries from viewers of the 2017 Integration Business Outlook webcast, Chuck Wilson discusses the following topics with CI‘s Tom LeBlanc in the video above:
- The difference in multiple between companies with less than 5 percent recurring revenues and companies with 30 percent plus recurring revenues
- Education market projections for 2017
- Thoughts on clients buying equipment direct and only hiring integrators for installation and integration
More Answers to Your Questions:
- Chuck Wilson Reveals How Government Spending Will Impact Integrators in 2017
- Do Buying Groups Have a Real Impact on Integration Members’ Revenue Achievements?
Want to discover the exact package of cloud services that SMB clients are buying right now without the pain of investing a lot of money up front?
Attend a very special webinar event titled: “How To Get $79,486 In Recurring IT Service Revenue IT (in The Next 30 Days) Without Installing Any Equipment.”