AV+ Podcast: Marketing Expert Jeff Singer on ‘Owning the Room’
On this episode of the AV+ Podcast, Jeff Singer discusses how manufacturers can “own the room” with end-to-end solutions.
Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On This Episode of AV+
On this episode of the AV+ Podcast, AV industry veteran Jeff Singer, a marketing expert, discusses how manufacturers and others in our industry aspire to “own the room” with end-to-end solutions. Singer provides insights into how manufacturers can “own the room”; what kind of pivots manufacturers, integrators and the industry as a whole, need to make; and the skill sets needed to achieve this lofty vision.
Joined by host Dan Ferrisi, editor-in-chief of Commercial Integrator, Singer discusses the following:
- the drive to “own the room” with end-to-end, fully integrated solutions (1:45)
- how manufacturers are trying to solve the problem of interoperability (5:03)
- the need for better industry software development (8:15)
- …and much more!
This podcast is sponsored by ViewSonic. ViewSonic just launched their CDE30 series of 4K, high brightness displays. They range from 43 to 98 inches and are ViewSonic’s most connected displays yet, with HDMI 2.1 input, HDMI 2.0 output, USB-C direct connectivity, local and remote display management, and certified AV control system interoperability. Check out https://vsfinch.es/ViewSonic-CDE30-Series to learn more.
Watch or listen to the full discussion with Singer below.
Top Stories of the Week
- CI to Study the Large-Format Display Market — Add Your Voice!
- Exertis Almo E4 2023 Kicks off in Dallas
- Top AV/IT Talent, Currently Available for Hire
- Veteran AV Industry Members #1: AVI Systems’ Joe Stoebner
- SDVoE Academy Courses Qualify for AVIXA CTS & RU Credits
- 2023 Top New Technology (TNT) Awards Announced at ISE
- What You Can Expect to See from Commercial Interior Design
- NSCA Awards to Recognize Two Prominent Leaders at BLC 2023
- AVer, Lenovo, Yamaha Team Up for Hybrid-Room Ready Bundle
- ISE 2023 Rewind: CI’s Exclusive Coverage of AV-iQ’s Benefits
- PSNI Global Alliance Announces SAS Certification
- Peerless-AV Impresses at ISE 2023 with Array of New Products
- Bill Hildebrand Comes Out of Retirement as RGB Spectrum’s Director of Sales
Here’s What’s Happening Around Commercial Integrator This Week
- Commercial Integrator is planning a detailed deep dive report on the Large-Format Display market, focusing on how integrators can profit in it. Add your voice to this short, five-minute survey regarding how your business deploys large-format display technology. Responses will be collected through Monday, Feb. 27.
- With all the terrible news about layoffs and reductions in force in the commercial AV industry and related technology fields, Commercial Integrator and The IMCCA have partnered to create a “Available For Work” listing of AV/IT talent. We’ve invited affected individuals to share their name, experience, desired next position and contact details. If you’d like to add your name and details to this listing, please go to our webform.
- Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2023 kicked off in Barcelona, Spain, and in conjunction with the large trade show, winners of the 8th annual Top New Technologies (TNT) Awards@ISE were announced. View the 2023 TNT commercial winners.
- Every year, Commercial Integrator partners with NSCA to offer AV integrators an up-to-date forecast and analysis of the year ahead. And, this time, the need for insight into how to maximize business success in 2023 is more acute than ever. Integrators are, after all, facing a constellation of challenges: rising interest rates, persistent inflation, lingering supply-chain challenges, difficulty attracting and retaining top-tier talent, upward pressure on wages, global conflict and the very real possibility of a looming recession. Now is not the time to wing it!
View the a one-hour webinar archive, which will explore all of those topics, drawing on up-to-the-minute data from CI and NSCA’s annual survey of the integration community.
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.
Prefer mobile? Find AV+ on iTunes
If you enjoyed this podcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!