Podcast: Recurring Monthly Revenue Can Be a Reality
Commercial Integrator’s editor-in-chief, Dan Ferrisi, joins Tigerpaw’s West McDonald on a special podcast discussion about RMR.Leave a Comment
Commercial Integrator’s editor-in-chief, Dan Ferrisi, joins Tigerpaw’s West McDonald for a discussion about monthly recurring revenue.
They’ll cover all of the following:
- Why CapEx investments can be less appealing for clients than OpEx spending
- Benefits of moving to an RMR-centered business model
- How the new remote-work reality could prove to be a huge RMR opportunity for those providers savvy enough to package it correctly
- Why low margins on product-based sales are so dangerous to the viability of the commercial integration channel
- How the sales process can be accelerated with subscription-type offerings vs. capital-acquisition models.
- How diversification is taking root in the commercial integration space and why adding new business lines is important to customers.
- What will define those who succeed with RMR vs. those who fade away
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!