They’ll cover all of the following:
- Why CapEx investments can be less appealing for clients than OpEx spending
- Benefits of moving to an RMR-centered business model
- How the new remote-work reality could prove to be a huge RMR opportunity for those providers savvy enough to package it correctly
- Why low margins on product-based sales are so dangerous to the viability of the commercial integration channel
- How the sales process can be accelerated with subscription-type offerings vs. capital-acquisition models.
- How diversification is taking root in the commercial integration space and why adding new business lines is important to customers.
- What will define those who succeed with RMR vs. those who fade away