These days, integration business owners have a lot to contend with, including high interest rates, recruitment and retention issues, and rising labor costs. One challenge that sometimes flies under the radar — but that NSCA actively monitors and works to mitigate — involves regulatory and licensing issues.
State and local regulations and ordinances can dramatically affect your business and its ability to make money. This informative webinar will give you the tools you need to be proactive, rather than reactive.
Timed to coincide with the release of NSCA’s new “Guide to State Licensing,” this one-hour, live webinar will touch on all the following topics:
- How technology changes have resulted in integrators increasingly having to worry about alarm licenses, telecommunications licenses, electrical licenses and more.
- The value of having a local “ear to the ground” who can apprise integration business owners of what’s happening in specific regions.
- State-by-state reciprocity and the need to figure out whether your license from one state carries over to other states.
- Potential sanctions and risks that integration businesses like yours can face if you fail to abide by the letter of the law.
- Top takeaways for integration business owners who are concerned about licensing and regulatory issues.
and much, much more!
Commercial Integrator, Security Sales & Integration and NSCA have brought together a panel of genuine subject-matter experts who will freely share their knowledge during the one-hour webinar.
Our panelists are as follows:
- Chuck Wilson, CEO of NSCA
- Larry Simmons, SVP corporate governance, Tech Systems, Inc.
- Eric Jones, vice president operations, SWC
Register today! Right now, the NSCA team is monitoring 400-plus legislative matters, and this one-hour webinar will give you a leg up on how to keep your business profitable and in compliance with the law.
If you enjoyed this webcast and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!