Peerless-AV recently introduced its new All-in-One Kiosk, powered by BrightSign.
Featuring “an elegant, sleek design with lean frames and a small footprint, the All-in-One Kiosk offers a complete digital signage solution for any indoor application setting – from corporate to retail to hospitality, and beyond,” according to the combined press releases.
Powered by a BrightSign built-in digital signage module, the All-in-One Kiosk “delivers flawless Full HD 1080p60 single video decoding, HTML support, networked content playback, as well as an abundant set of features, including interactivity via the GPIO port, remote snapshot, live text, media feeds and multi-zone,” according to a combined announcement.
Here’s more information about the Peerless-AV All-In-One kiosk powered by BrightSign:
With an integrated 55-inch commercial LCD display offering six points of IR touch, the All-in-One kiosk fully engages users, making it ideal for a variety of uses, such as wayfinding, entertainment, and digital merchandising.
“Our new All-in-One Kiosk is an easy to use, cost effective digital signage solution that can be installed right out of the box,” said Brian McClimans, VP of sales for North America and APAC at Peerless-AV. “The integrated kiosk’s sleek, stylish design offers the ruggedness needed for public use, as well as a simple installation process requiring little to no maintenance.”
Top features include:
- Sleek, ultra slim design offering rugged protection for any indoor application environment
- Quick and easy set-up via micro SD card
- Six points of IR touch to fully engage users
- Robust HTML5 engine supporting flawless playback of content and modular assets layered with video
- Full HD video and audio streaming
- Ability to easily update messaging and interact with the kiosk via Ethernet, WiFi or the BrightSign app
- The use of live data and media feeds to display popular news, finance, weather or social media feeds
“With our media player’s power and Peerless-AV’s integrated design, the All-in-One Kiosk is the perfect fit for any indoor space,” said Ann Holland, VP of marketing at BrightSign.
Click here for more information on the Peerless-AV all-in-one kiosk powered by BrightSign.