Integrated Systems Events will present “Digital Signage: New Solutions for a New Era” on Tuesday, April 13 as the sixth installment in its RISE Spotlight series.
This edition will explore “how digital signage has responded to changing consumer and employee behaviors to become an essential tool for many businesses, retailers and government,” according to the ISE announcement.
Sponsored by AVI-SPL and produced in partnership with The Next Web and invidis consulting, the event “will see attendees join with thought leaders for a series of compelling discussions,” the announcement says.
“Digital signage has never been more useful than in these disrupted times,” according to the ISE announcement. “Consumer and employee behaviors are changing rapidly; information in public spaces needs to be adapted continuously; and experiences in stores, museums and brand centers need to capture the audience’s full attention.
“Big pictures and large digital canvases are helping to keep people safe,” the announcement says.
This edition of the RISE Spotlight series “will highlight the positive impact that digital signage can make in opening the world up again, and the challenges of adapting solutions for a new era,” the ISE announcement says.
Inside the RISE Spotlight on Digital Signage
The event kicks off with the On the Sofa interview, which will feature a representative of a well-known brand discussing how its digital signage strategy has evolved through the pandemic.
In AVIXA Insights, AVIXA senior director of market intelligence Sean Wargo will present an overview of the digital signage market, including growth opportunities, based on the association’s IOTA research reports.
In the ISE Reporter Roundtable, a panel will share insights into post-pandemic solutions, looking at how client sectors such as workspaces and retail have been transformed as well as the dramatic changes that have taken place on the supply side.
This month’s panelists include:
- Moderator Florian Rotberg, managing director of invidis consulting and chairman of the Digital Signage Summit
- Roland Grassberger, CEO and head of strategy, innovation and product management at Grassfish Marketing Technologies;
- Laila Hede Jensen, chief commercial officer at ZetaDisplays and board member for the Digital Signage Organization
- Richard Daugherty, digital media solutions engineer at AVI-SPL
- John Sheehan, global VP of experience optimization at Mood Media.
After a short Insights session about green signage from invidis consulting, Startup Nation will shine a spotlight on new brands and ideas in the wider digital signage sector.
Quick-fire pitches include smart signage company Advertima, XR solutions developer WeAR Studio and touchless technology company Gestoos.
To wrap up, two Watercooler Virtual Meets will run simultaneously. Attendees can participate in either session or jump between each, directing questions to the meeting room hosts via the chat function or by joining them live on-screen. The two rooms will be hosted by:
- Rotberg and Wargo, who will discuss market developments and outlook, industry sentiment and various industry trends
- Daugherty and Michael Kellaway, U.K. managing director at AVI-SPL, who will talk about digital signage as a communications tool
The RISE Spotlight series will return in the fall.