Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below.
On This Episode of AV+
On this episode of the Commercial Integrator AV+ podcast, Dan Ferrisi, host and editor-in-chief, chats with AV industry veteran Mike White on digital signage and how integrators can leverage the opportunities available to them. They discuss some of the challenges that have manifested from digital signage in the last few years and ways integrators can overcome those challenges to realize recurring monthly revenue and actionable ROI.
Top Stories of the Week
- Networking Deep Dive: Are AV Companies Transitioning to IT Companies?
- Solutionz Inc. Acquires Spinitar, Reflecting Further Industry Consolidation
- AVIXA Foundation Reveals 2022 Scholarship Recipients
- Epiphan Video Joins Grass Valley Alliance
- ScreenCloud Launches ScreenCloud OS
- Kramer on its Highly Scalable AVoIP Streaming Solution
- Electrosonic Appoints Morgan Rottinghaus as Global VP of Partner Strategy
- Crestron Report: 84% of Employees’ Meetings Have Remote Participants
- Hall Technologies Expands Solutions Portfolio with Ranger for BYOD Collaborations
- D-Tools Partners With Stat AV
- IoT/Connected Product Awards 2022 Announced
Here’s what’s happening around Commercial Integrator this week
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The term “pro AV” doesn’t do justice to the whole integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all the areas (and there are many!) under the umbrella of commercial technology integration.
The host, Commercial Integrator editor-in-chief Dan Ferrisi, is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative forum for all topics affecting the commercial AV industry.
Prefer mobile? Find AV+ on iTunes