Prysm, Inc. recently announced the launch of Guest Mode, a new feature within the Prysm application suite that enables customers to add outside participants, such as potential customers, partners or contractors, to a Prysm Visual Workplace meeting.
Visual Workplace “offers unique features such as access through a web browser, no download required, and a secure cloud-based portal that offers real time collaboration across any device or location,” according to the Prysm announcement of the Guest Mode function launch.
It also offers “persistent work spaces,” which allows meeting participants to continue a previous meeting exactly where they left off, including immediate access to content from the previous meeting.
With Guest Mode, each licensed user can provide access to any third-party participant, inside or outside the host’s organization.
Once inside, guests can collaborate in real time with the other meeting participants to share and edit content and brainstorm ideas.
Here’s more on the Prysm Virtual Workplace Guest Mode feature:
“Our new Guest Mode expands the reach of Prysm outside the host company, enabling our customers to bring anyone into their Prysm Visual Workplace to enhance the collaboration experience, whether or not they are a licensed Prysm user,” said Paige O’Neill, CMO of Prysm.
With Guest Mode, hosts can:
- Invite non-licensed users outside the company to participate in a Prysm session
- Maintain content control, deciding when guests can access the project and what they can see
- Pick up where they last left off, finding comments and annotations exactly as they left them, due to workspaces and content being persistently stored in the cloud
- Log in with an access code or accept an email invite
- Access projects remotely when hosts are concurrently accessing the same project
- Actively participate in collaboration sessions or meetings by adding or manipulating content
Guest Mode enhances Prysm Visual Workplace by including anyone a team wishes to collaborate with, any time from any location.