Listen to this podcast using the embedded player below, or use the link to download (right-click to save) or to listen using your system's media player. On mobile devices simply click the Download this Audio File link below and your devices player will automatically play the file.
Listen to this podcast right now.
Format: mp3 • Length: 9:17 • Filesize: 7404555
AVIXA says that InfoComm 2018 will break training attendance records…and it’s still a couple weeks away. On this episode of AV+, we hear from one of the show’s organizers about what to expect on and off the floor and the diverse selection of InfoComm 2018 training opportunities available to attendees.
On Episode 14 of AV+…
- Tom LeBlanc, editor in chief of Commmercial Integrator, speaks with exposition, conference and association management executive of AVIXA Jason McGraw, who provides a thorough preview of what to expect on and off the show floor at this year’s InfoComm
- Stay tuned for continuing coverage of this year’s InfoComm show: from what to see on the floor, to a post-show analysis the week after it closes!
Stories Mentioned in this Episode
- Wow, There Are More than 200 Seminars and Workshops at InfoComm 2018
- Center Stage at InfoComm 2018: An ‘Utterly Insane’ AV Professionals’ ‘Playground’
- C2 Experiences at InfoComm 2018 Are … Well, You’ll Have to See Them
- AV Tech Tours at InfoComm 2018 Sound Awesome, So You’d Better Sign Up Quickly
The Commercial Integrator Podcast
The phrase ‘pro AV’ doesn’t do justice to all of the integration crowd, so we at Commercial Integrator wanted to create a pro AV podcast that speaks to all of those areas (and more!) under the umbrella of commercial tech integration.
The host, web editor Adam Forziati, has a background in radio and is looking forward to providing listeners with an entertaining, informative audio forum for all topics affecting the AV industry.
AV+ Podcast Release Schedule
We plan to release a shorter, single-topic episode once every week or two on Fridays (just like this episode). But at the end of each month, we’ll also drop a longer, in-depth episode of the AV podcast with features like Editor’s Desk, CI Monthly News Spotlight, CI’s Project of the Month, and more.
We hope you’ll share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #AVPlusPod !