Adding to its selection of video products, Epson has introduced two new portable projectors.
The new EX7260 projector offers wireless, widescreen projection with WXGA resolution capabilities.
The EX3260 projector provides users with a selection of convenience options to allow the product to be used for everyday business applications.
Both the EX7260 and EX3260 Epson portable projectors are engineered to setup quickly and easily and to deliver bright images in a variety of room environments.
Epson points out that its latest portable projectors produce 3,300 lumens to 3,600 lumens of color and white brightness.
The company also points out that both projectors utilize 3-chip display technologies to help ensure their respective color brightness and wide color gamut capabilities.
Distinguishing Between the 2 New Epson Portable Projectors
The EX7260 (pictured above):
- Produces brightness levels as high as 3,600 lumens of color and white brightness
- Delivers a WXGA resolution (1280 x 800).
- Epson says users can employ the EX7260 with widescreen laptops and other devices
- In addition to its HDMI and MHL connectivity options, the EX7260 supports wireless network connectivity
The EX3260 SVGA 3LCD Projector (pictured at right):
- delivers color and white brightness levels as high as 3,300 lumens
- Epson says integrators can implement the EX3260 SVGA 3LCD Projector in business environments that utilize frequent video presentations
- Provides integrators with a host of setup options to help expedite the setup process, and it comes with popular inputs such as HDMI
The Pro EX7260 portable projector carries an MSRP of $650. The Pro EX3260 portable projector has an MSRP of $450. Learn more here.