PSNI Global Alliance has announced its 2021-2022 global board of directors to “reflect the global strength of its Certified Solution Provider (CSP) network.”
With PSNI’s ever-expanding global Certified Solution Provider (CSP) network now tipping the scales at 50 countries, the Alliance has elected Toby Wise, managing director at Snelling Business Systems as a Global director-at-large and appointed Patrik Camp, COO at Informationsteknik, and Jeremy Elsesser, President at Level 3 Audiovisual as members-at-large.
Kevin Groves, CEO of Alpha Video, remains president of the Alliance, serving for his second year.
“We are thrilled to announce this outstanding board,” said PSNI executive director Chris Miller. “Representing the true worldwide reach of PSNI, these individuals bring a unique combination of expertise, experience and commitment and we are excited to further build together, share knowledge and explore opportunities as we emerge from the COVID pandemic.”
PSNI Global Alliance Board of Directors
Here’s a rundown of the new PSNI board of directors in full:
- Executive Director: Chris Miller
- Chairman: Jeff Irvin, Principal at Spinitar
- President: Kevin Groves, CEO at Alpha Video
- Vice President: John Laughlin, CEO and President at Conference Technologies
- Secretary/Treasurer: Robby Turner, Executive Vice President at Data Projections
- Global Director-at-Large: Susana Alvarez, CEO at Newtech Solutions Multimedia SA
- Global Director-at-Large: Dharmesh Ghandi, Owner at EZTouch Corporation
- Global Director-at-Large: Toby Wise, Managing Director at Snelling Business Systems
- Global Member-at-Large: Patrik Camp, COO at Informationsteknik
- North American Member-at-Large: Jeremy Elsesser, President at Level 3 Audiovisual
PSNI Global Alliance CSPs “share a common goal to provide exceptional experiences to end-users through single-source partnerships that provide local solutions and global reach,” according to the Alliance announcement.
Alliance companies recommend names for open positions on the PSNI board of global directors. A nomination committee then reviews and interviews the candidates for each open board position based on member interest, previous member participation, company size and diversity, and geographical presence.
PSNI Global Alliance represents nearly 200 licensed service and integration offices around the globe, spanning across six continents making it the largest global network of AV/UCC integrators covering the largest geographical area in the world.