Team Tightrope and BrightSign come together for the ultimate digital signage solution for large out-of-home networks.
Available from Almo Pro AV, combine the powerful features of the Carousel software with the unparalleled performance of BrightSign‘s XD230 Networked Interactive Player and you’ve got the most sophisticated digital signage platform that can scale to the largest of deployments.
Brian Rhatigan, Business Development Manager for Almo says “Tightrope Media Systems’ Carousel digital signage software has now been optimized and certified to run on BrightSign’s XD230 hardware platform. With no moving parts, solid state reliability, and low power consumption all at a fraction of the cost of a PC based media player, this is a very attractive option when considering a digital signage roll out. In addition to the cost savings on the hardware, Carousel adds additional functionality to BrightSign players that is not available with the free BrightAuthor software which is included with the XD230, like real-time emergency notifications, and advanced data integration with Facebook, blogs, and calendars such as iCal, MS Exchange, & MS Sharepoint.”
BrightSign XD230 Networked Interactive Player
The BrightSign XD230 is a networked interactive player that offers a powerful video engine capable of dual Full HD video decoding, upscaling 1080p video to 4K resolution and simultaneous content playback from local, networked and streaming sources. It also includes a hardware-accelerated HTML5 engine that delivers flawless playback of multiple modular HTML5 assets layered together with high-bandwidth video.
It’s networking capabilities include support for video wall synchronization using UDP network controls, mobile device interactivity and messaging between BrightSign and third-party devices.
Tightrope Carousel Digital Signage Software Features:
- Messaging Templates. Create and modify your bulletins with Carousel’s powerful template creation tools.
- Simple Scheduling. Schedule and send individual bulletins or groups of bulletins in a streamlined workflow.
- User Roles & Permissions. Manage user roles and permissions from our web-based user interface or Active Directory.
- Emergency Notifications. Override your bulletins with emergency bulletins. Push them out from our web-based software, and pull them down with a single click.
- System Status Monitoring. Get system status, monitor player check-ins and view bulletin impression counts all from the web-based user interface.
- Web-Based User Interface. No need to install client software. Log in to Carousel from any web browser.
- Data Integration. Import dynamic content from Facebook, Twitter, blogs (RSS and ATOM feeds), calendars (iCal, MS Exchange, MS Sharepoint, EMS and Resource25) and Carousel Pro Remote Data Adaptor (XML-based command interface).
To start deploying sophisticated scalable digital signage networks powered by BrightSign and Tightrope, contact Almo Pro AV today – call or click 888.420.2566 or www.almoproav.com.