Are you looking for ways to simplify your display and videowall installations? Do you need to reduce your costs and futureproof your videowalls?
Apantac has partnered with Intel and has built a series of SDM interfaces based on the Intel Smart Display Module (SDM) platform.
Apantac SDM interfaces (cards) accept various input formats: 12G SDI, SDVoE, NDI, HDMI 2.0 over HDBaseT and converts them into an HDMI 2.0 signal usable by a monitor equipped with an Intel SDM slot. Simply slot the Apantac interfaces into an SDM-capable display for maximum flexibility in your videowall or display application.
This presents several advantages over external converters, including:
- Compact and integrated into the display, so it saves space and power
- Reduces components and cabling
- Provides format flexibility today and in the future
- Low points of failure and easy troubleshooting
So, if you’re looking for a clutter-free display or videowall setup that removes potential points of failure that may occur with additional modules that are connected to the display infrastructure, as well as maximum flexibility, then the Apantac SDM interfaces for SDM-enabled displays are for you.
Plus, the design is forward-looking, so you can easily swap out one module that supports one format to another, or even swap out the display and keep the same module.
Apantac’s Smart Display Module Interfaces include:
- NDI Quad-split Multiviewer
- AV-over-IP SDVoE Receiver over single mode and multimode fiber
- 12G Quad-split Multiviewer
- 12G SDI Receiver
- NDI Receiver
- UHD HDBaseT Receiver
- AV-over-IP (SDVoE) Receiver on 10G Ethernet
Learn more at apantac.com/products/crescent/SDM.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!