The UH7230 Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Docking solution connects peripherals and displays video content from a laptop. The product can be used in a range of environments, including classrooms and office spaces, and it facilitates multitasking.
“Dongles can be used to transfer the interface, but for mobile workers who use a variety of legacy USB Type A gadgets, the multiple dongles approach can be very inconvenient,” notes Rojin Liao, senior product manager, ATEN Technology, Inc.
“The ATEN Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock provides the necessary power to charge multiple devices, daisy chains, multiple Thunderbolt devices, drives, dual 4K monitors or DisplayPort, and provides easy access for flash or hard drives with multiple USB Type A ports.”
Elaborating on some of the Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock’s other applications, ATEN says the product helps creative professionals and other professionals that work with high-resolution, graphic-intensive content to efficiently work.
ATEN Thunderbolt 3 Specifications
Here are the key features of the UH7230 Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock:
- The Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock supports dual 4K or 5K resolution for graphics-intensive multitasking. ATEN says the UH7230 allows for the connection of a single 5K display or a pair of 4K display.
- According to ATEN, the Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock provides up to 40Gbps of bandwidth to allow users to transfer files such as 4K movies in less than 30 seconds.
- ATEN states the Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock supports up to 85 watts of power delivery to enable the charging of laptops and USB accessories.
- The ATEN Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock allows integrators to run just a single Thunderbolt 3 cable to enable streamlined connectivity.
- The docking station expands connectivity by as many as eight ports, including Gigabit Ethernet, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt 3 USB-C and USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports.