Exertis Almo Concludes 2022 E4 Experience in Boston….And It’s Going to be BIG
Exertis Almo will host the fourth and final 2022 E4 Experience in Boston on October 20 with 50+ exhibitors, new product debuts, a DEI panel and NSCA roundtable.Leave a Comment
This week, Exertis Almo, the value-added AV distributor, will host the fourth and final installment of its 2022 E4 Experience program in Boston. On October 20, the one-day education and business event for resellers, integrators and their end users is featuring the first double showroom, which will be packed with 50+ exhibiting manufacturer and service partners showcasing the latest AV technology and revenue-generating service options. Attendees can also participate in a new panel session on the subject of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in the workplace.
According to Vice President of Marketing and Communications for Almo Corporation, Melody Craigmyle, “We are looking forward to concluding the 2022 E4 Experience with our first double showroom. Thanks to our sponsoring partners, we’ll have more exhibitors and technology on display than we’ve ever had at any E4 Experience.” She adds, “This is also the first E4 to feature a panel discussion on DEI – this session focuses on the many layers of diversity that may not have been considered, how to start a conversation on this topic, and designing a workplace for diversity. We look forward to the dialogue this panel will generate as well as the questions from attendees.”
The Boston session, entitled “How to Start a Dialogue About Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in Your Organization” is being led by the following:
• Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing and communications, Almo Corporation and recent recipient of Dealerscope’s 2022 Powerful Women in Technology
• Kim Lonas, global diversity and inclusion program lead, Exertis and member of AVIXA’s Diversity Council
• Alesia Hendley, business development for Audinate and multimedia journalist
• Elizabeth Cox, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, EDAC, senior associate, HOK
E4 Experience Boston also includes a new NSCA roundtable discussion focused on integrator business challenges for 2023. Other sessions range from trends about the future of workspaces to fundamentals such as conducting a needs analysis. The full list of educational opportunities, many worth AVIXA CTS Renewal Units, can be found here.
New Products on Display in the Double Showroom
Following are some of the new products that E4 Experience Boston attendees will see in the double showroom space:
• Absen: Absenicon 110 All-In-One LED Screen for Conferencing
• Avocor/Nureva Bundle: Avocor Interactive Flat Panel with Nureva HDL300 Audio System
• Atlona: OmniStream AVoIP, CAP Camera and SpeakerPhone
• Barco: ClickShare Conference
• Bose Professional: Videobar VB-S All-In-One USB Conferencing Device
• BrightSign LLC: XC5 Series Media Player
• Chief: RLF3 FIT Series Fixed Display Wall Mount and Voyager Mobile Cart
• Dalite: SightLine Electric, Aircraft-Grade Cable Drop Screen Feature
• Epson America: EB-PU2120W, the World’s Smallest and Lightest 20K Lumen Projector
• Huddly: Huddly S1 Camera With 4K Sensor and Wide Angle Lens
• INFiLED: WP Ultra-Thin Wallpaper High Definition LED Display
• Joan: 6 Pro Wireless Meeting Room Scheduler
• Kramer AV: KDS-EN7 AVoIP Encoder and 4K60 4:2:0 Decoder
• Kramer AV: MV-4X Four Window Multi-Viewer/4×2 Seamless Matrix Switcher
• LG: 136-inch AIO dvLED, 43-inch LG One Quick Flex Complete Display with Built-In Camera
• Listen Technologies: Listen EVERYWHERE, TALK, ListenRF, ListenIR for Assistive Listening
• Middle Atlantic: PDX-915R Nexsys Rackmount for Power Distribution with Instantaneous Surge Elimination
• Mimo Monitors: Myst for Android Capacitive Touch Display
• Nureva: HDL200/300 Audio Conferencing System, Nureva CV30 Classroom Camera Kit
And so many more! The full list of exhibitors can be found here.
E4 Experience Washington D.C. Success
E4 Experience Boston falls on the heels of last month’s E4 Experience, Washington, D.C., which resulted in more than 500 registered attendees from the local area. While in D.C., Exertis Almo employees and partners gave back locally through Generosity Feeds by packing 5,000 meals to help fight hunger in the D.C. area.
The E4 Experience Boston is taking place at the Newton Marriott Boston on October 20. It includes breakfast and lunch, and is entirely free to local Exertis Almo partners and their end users. Register here.