Shure to Highlight Latest Solutions at ISE 2023
At ISE 2023, Shure will demonstrate its latest solutions for the AV conferencing and professional audio industry.Leave a Comment
Niles, Ill.-based Shure announced it will showcase its latest innovations, conferencing solutions and partnerships at ISE 2023.
“With today’s flexible workforce and innovative office environments, high-quality audio is one of the most integral aspects of facilitating effective collaboration—yet it often gets overlooked,” says Chris Schyvinck, president and chief executive officer at Shure. “We recognize that AV integrators and IT managers face unique challenges when it comes to finding the right conferencing systems. At ISE, we’re excited to showcase how we support this modern workforce with our audio solutions.”
List of Innovations
The company adds that the innovations on display at the Shure booth #3N250 at ISE 2023 are as follows:
- Microflex Ecosystem: Offers the complete portfolio of networked and superior audio solutions, from DSP to loudspeakers, that can be perfectly tailored to meet the needs of any AV infrastructure. According to Shure, for corporations, governments, universities or larger organizations, Microflex Ecosystem provides a best-in-class experience. Thus it ensures that meetings and conferences work as effectively as possible within any space.
- Microflex Advance MXA920 Ceiling Array Microphone: The latest addition to the Microflex ecosystem and new flagship product, ensures easy deployment and voice capture. It seamlessly integrates with other conferencing platforms and passed the Frost & Sullivan Analyst Gauntlet.
- Stem Ecosystem: Shure notes that the enhanced ecosystem is reconfigured with several recent firmware updates. It is thus ideal for situations that require straightforward, deployable audio solutions for daily conferencing needs. Small businesses and smaller meeting rooms within the context of a larger AV project can enjoy a consistent and effective audio experience with Stem Ecosystem devices.
- UniPlex: Delivers superb directional voice capture for presentations, conferences, education, broadcast and more. It is also a lavalier microphone with a cardioid-polar pattern. UniPlex thus is a suitable solution for speaking situations requiring rejection of sound from stage noise, an audience or close-proximity presenters.
- AD600: Offers real-time, wide-band spectrum scanning and monitoring from 174 MHz to 2.0 GHz, spectrum analysis and frequency coordination in a single rack unit. Six antenna connections deliver multiple coverage options while Dante connectivity provides advanced audio monitoring of any network.
- IntelliMix Room integrated in Crestron XiO: IntelliMix Room software now supports remote monitoring and management within the Crestron XiO Cloud platform. This then enables insight into IntelliMix Room and any connected MXA products on the same network. As a result, it delivers a seamless AV conferencing experience.
- Flexible solutions with Barco: Connected with USB, the Shure Audio Ecosystem and Barco ClickShare Conference gives users a range of scalable and flexible audio options that adapt to any environment.
- From the desk to the meeting room with Zoom: Shure now delivers a complete audio ecosystem certified for Zoom. Seamlessly connect microphones, DSPs and loudspeakers including MXA920 and MV7 to Zoom’s technology platform to upgrade the participant’s audio experience.
- Microsoft Teams Compatibility: With a portfolio that now includes the complete audio signal chain from microphone to DSP to loudspeaker, Shure provides certified audio solutions for Microsoft Teams Rooms environments of all sizes.
“We can’t wait to meet the integrators, AV professionals, and customers at ISE this year,” says Rob Smith, senior director of integrated systems sales, Shure. “We look forward to joining important conversations and sharing insight regarding the future of the industry during the biggest gathering of the AV market.”