There’s more competition than ever in the AV integration market. Whether your AV business focus is niche or wide open, it is the quality of your work that sets you apart. The 2020 Integration Awards aims to honor that dedication to fine AV installation projects.
Continual improvement is necessary in order to stand out in a flooded AV project market. Whether your AV business focus is niche or wide open, it is the quality of your work that sets you apart. The 2020 Integration Awards aims to honor that dedication.
Each spring, Commercial Integrator honors stand-out, problem-solving installations that address commercial customers’ needs.
We hope that, by highlighting these impressive installations, our coverage will inspire new ideas and carry lessons for other integration firms to lean on.
What You Get if You Win One of these AV Project Awards
- Considered for coverage on CommercialIntegrator.com and MyTechDecisions.com: Your project may be featured on CommercialIntegrator.com, the leading site for commercial integration industry news and analysis, and on MyTechDecisions.com, our site that engages with end users (read: your prospective customers!)
- Extensive Marketing Campaign: For integrators, your work will be promoted to more than 20,000 online newsletter readers plus more than 48,000 unique end users through CommercialIntegrator.com. Your cutting-edge solutions will be showcased and publicized, giving you an edge with prospective employees and customers.
- All entries are automatically entered as candidates for TechDecision’s Project of the Week, our deep-dive coverage that highlights an integration firm’s excellent work on a project prominently featured for our extensive end-user audience.
- Winning projects are covered in the July issue of Commercial Integrator magazine.
- Winning projects are celebrated even more with longer, more multi-media coverage on CommercialIntegrator.com.
- Recognition during InfoComm 2020: Awards will be announced on commercialintegrator.com during the show.
- Use of the 2020 Winner’s Logo will show off your achievement on your company’s website and in your email signature.
Enter the 2020 Integration Awards here by 5/1/20
What You Need to Enter
- Name, title of contact within customer’s organization
- Project overview
- Initial contact, connection between the customer and integrator
- Solution description highlighting unique features and benefits
- Installation description, including challenges, length of time and interaction with other parties
- Customer reaction
- Equipment list
- Images: up to ten 300 dpi, high-resolution images with photo credits
- Video URLs, if any
- Publishing/client permission